Hereford Heckler #21 out now!
The latest issue of the Hereford Heckler, and the last in its current format, is now available online and will soon be hitting the streets.
This issue includes;
- An exclusive article on the council sell-off of all its service
- Taxpayers to pay for £27m new road
- Child poverty ‘significant issue’ for Herefordshire
- ‘We’re back!’ – the low-down on the Heckler, what we’ve been up to and what we’re doing next
- Charles Pickles, executive board member of ‘Hereford Futures’ and blood-thirsty huntsman
- City printing firm closes
- The campaign against the government’s Workfare schemes
- The battle over supermarkets in the county
- and much more
To view or download this issue, click on the image below-